A Little Gaming Moment: Part 1 A Little Gaming Moment: Part 1

It was very well animated and really nicely done.

The only critique I have are that it it was very cringe-worthy to watch, and you stole the lollipop girl idea from Kung Fu Hustle, where the boy gets a beating for trying to defend her.

Requested critical comments from experience animators, I'm only coming across as a viewer. Yes it was really well animated, but I think these skills could be put to better use with different story writing.

TheExtreamH responds:

Thanks for the response. I've never even heard of King Fu Hustle. During the credits i show the original source material. Which shows the boy getting beaten up for defending the girl.

Thanks for the critic ill take it on board in future installments.

Numa Numa 10-Year Reunion Numa Numa 10-Year Reunion

You're a very funny guy. I remember your first video when it came out, I'd been a fan of your work ever since. Good luck in all your future ventures!

Korra Boredom Dub - Gym S Korra Boredom Dub - Gym S

This is a dub, not a creative animation by yourself.

TomaMoto responds:

How astute of you, officer. Guess I better turn myself in.

Shite Comic - Part 1 Shite Comic - Part 1

Wow. This is actually a really good comic. The art style really portrays a grim office environment.

Fluttershy's lovely song Fluttershy's lovely song

That was amazing. This song made me happier than any other song on this website.

Devious Plot Devious Plot

This seems a lot more like an interactive piece than your other stuff.

BEEBO Part 3 BEEBO Part 3

11+ years on and this flash is still hilarous. A real classic. I hope Beebo continues with more episodes, being as funny today as it was back then.

Dakimakura for Christmas Dakimakura for Christmas

This was the funniest flash I've seen for quite a long time. Seriously, I laugh so much it's hard to breath, every time I watch it.

ApplePoker ApplePoker

You're probably the best producer of this type of content out there. Everything is so professional, the music combined is excellent.

Don't Hold Your Breath Don't Hold Your Breath

The animation itself and the tools used might not be ideal, but the faces you create are positioned and designed really well. I think if you were to try this again with better tools you could create something a lot better.

AilieTheWolf responds:

yeah which that was made with flash beside I got toon boom studio now