View Profile Conal

173 Movie Reviews

It was very well animated and really nicely done.

The only critique I have are that it it was very cringe-worthy to watch, and you stole the lollipop girl idea from Kung Fu Hustle, where the boy gets a beating for trying to defend her.

Requested critical comments from experience animators, I'm only coming across as a viewer. Yes it was really well animated, but I think these skills could be put to better use with different story writing.

TheExtreamH responds:

Thanks for the response. I've never even heard of King Fu Hustle. During the credits i show the original source material. Which shows the boy getting beaten up for defending the girl.

Thanks for the critic ill take it on board in future installments.

You're a very funny guy. I remember your first video when it came out, I'd been a fan of your work ever since. Good luck in all your future ventures!

This is a dub, not a creative animation by yourself.

TomaMoto responds:

How astute of you, officer. Guess I better turn myself in.

42 Game Reviews

That was a fantastic game. I love the idea of it.

I came across one (seemingly unintentional) glitch; when the points are being calculated, I went to "settings" to turn the sound off; when I went back into the game I couldn't proceed.

Very good game and very nice music.

What is the music called?

Very nice game. It's drawn pretty well too.

I played as both characters. foreveralone.jpg

116 Audio Reviews

You're shittier than shit itself, this is shittier than shit taking a shit on a shit taking a shit shitting a shit taking a shit.

Sick tune! I might make this my wake-up alarm. :D

Very groovy.

Hikari responds:

Thank you! It's unquantized xD

Trippy.

38 Art Reviews

Holy shit, there's are fantastic! I'd love a 2K & 4K version for my desktop screens.

Do you host high res backgrounds somewhere?

Cheer up, Jack. D:

Quite creative.

I'm not a misogynist.

WWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWW ಠ_ಠ

Conal Rhys Fawcett @Conal