View Profile Conal

147 Movie Reviews

I would really prefer it if you could be quiet.

It was very well animated and really nicely done.

The only critique I have are that it it was very cringe-worthy to watch, and you stole the lollipop girl idea from Kung Fu Hustle, where the boy gets a beating for trying to defend her.

Requested critical comments from experience animators, I'm only coming across as a viewer. Yes it was really well animated, but I think these skills could be put to better use with different story writing.

TheExtreamH responds:

Thanks for the response. I've never even heard of King Fu Hustle. During the credits i show the original source material. Which shows the boy getting beaten up for defending the girl.

Thanks for the critic ill take it on board in future installments.

That was amazing. This song made me happier than any other song on this website.

34 Game Reviews

That was a fantastic game. I love the idea of it.

I came across one (seemingly unintentional) glitch; when the points are being calculated, I went to "settings" to turn the sound off; when I went back into the game I couldn't proceed.

Very good game and very nice music.

What is the music called?

Very nice game. It's drawn pretty well too.

I played as both characters. foreveralone.jpg

93 Audio Reviews

Nice icon, nice remix.

Cethic responds:

thank ye.

35 Art Reviews

Holy shit, there's are fantastic! I'd love a 2K & 4K version for my desktop screens.

Do you host high res backgrounds somewhere?

Cheer up, Jack. D:

Quite creative.

I'm not a misogynist.

WWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWW ಠ_ಠ

Conal Rhys Fawcett @Conal