changeType() changeType()

That was a fantastic game. I love the idea of it.

I came across one (seemingly unintentional) glitch; when the points are being calculated, I went to "settings" to turn the sound off; when I went back into the game I couldn't proceed.

I will Die 2 I will Die 2

Very good game and very nice music.

What is the music called?

Icestar&Firestar Go Home Icestar&Firestar Go Home

Very nice game. It's drawn pretty well too.

I played as both characters. foreveralone.jpg

Giveaway Giveaway

I used my mouse, my tablet touch and my tablet clicker all at the same time to make this go faster. I sure hope this doesn't get blammed.

Sniper Smoke Demo Sniper Smoke Demo

Great game! You have a good choice of music too.

The problems are that the graphics are just a liiiiitle bit too basic.

Also, you can ParagonX9's track "Chaoz Fantasy" to your credits. The ID for that track you're using is [85046].

Good luck with your future endeavours!

Ryanrc48 responds:

Thank you! =) You make me confident! =D

QSlide QSlide

Not a bad game. I got it in 69 movies. Could do with more pictures to slide with, but it was programmed well.

Suppressor Suppressor

This was loads of fun! I think it needs a few more additions, maybe you could make a second version? One thing that I found annoying was the ad at the top right. I inadvertently clicked on it and it threw me off game; I died a few times this way.

Koverted responds:

Thanks for the review. I'll update the game when I have time but unfortunately that won't be for a while for a while.

Segway of the Dead Segway of the Dead

Awesome game. I was stuck on level 1 until I found the jolt. That would be useful to put in the description.

GothBreak GothBreak

6500 was my top score.

Very difficult, but the reason I'm giving you a low score is because of how bad the artwork of your own creation is & the low amount of effort you say you put into it.

"I did it when I was bored" is lucky to get 3/10 when it turns out like this game did.

Shad's Army Scrapbook Shad's Army Scrapbook

Very good sketching!^^

Very well done, I wish I could sketch like this now.